Monday, May 21, 2012

Breathe In, Breathe Out

The last week has been absolute chaos. Although I never wrote about it, I did in fact pick up my MBA last Saturday.



My fantastic father, wearing Xavier U blue at my graduation.



The husband is grinning. I think it's because now that I'm done with school,
there's a better chance I'll cook dinner more than once a week.

TJ took me to dinner the night before with one of my best friends and her husband. It was very sweet and we had a great time over dinner and drinks. I (briefly) felt excited to be graduating. By the next morning though, my excitement was replaced with general bummy-ness. The combination of graduating without my mom + Mother’s Day weekend was just a little too much. It was a struggle to get in the car and drive to campus for graduation… but I guess I won’t ever regret having done it.

As soon as the graduation “festivities” ended, I turned my attention to another project that consumed every unscheduled minute for the next week. This project was executed yesterday, and I should have final results to write about in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment